Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the About Fluid | MAGNESIUM Flexible Anode Rod Kit for Water Heaters | Teflon Tape | Easy-To-Follow, Step-By-Step Instructions | 44 Inches Long. (Complete Kit) by About Fluid at Moseley Nash Water. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. YOU CAN DO THIS!WE'LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP 1. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.2. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components: (1) 44 Inch long Magnesium Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter using the standard ¾ NPT hex plug connection (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16'' Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socke
Product Description & Reviews
YOU CAN DO THIS!WE'LL WALK YOU THROUGH EACH EASY STEP 1. EASY-TO-FOLLOW, STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS.Do It Yourself Instructions, written by plumbers and translated for everyday problem solvers like you.2. EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED FOR EASY INSTALLATION. This Complete Kit includes all-four necessary components: (1) 44 Inch long Magnesium Flexible Anode with a ¾ Inch diameter using the standard ¾ NPT hex plug connection (2) Heavy-duty, ½ Inch Drive, 1-1/16" Deep-Well Chrome Vanadium Socket Tool (3) Large roll of Teflon Tape and a Brass hose Cap. All you provide is a ½ Inch ratchet or breaker-bar. 3. YOU CAN REST ASSURED YOU HAVE THE RIGHT SOCKET. Use the included 1-1/16" Socket to remove the old anode rod and to quickly install your new anode. 4. NO LEAKS! We include a full-roll of Teflon Tape to ensure you will not have leaks and will also have, plenty left-over for next time. 5. NO DRIPS! We included a Brass cap you can thread onto your drain after your done, just to be sure your floor is always dry. 6. ONE SIZE FITS MOST. Most water heaters use this HEX TYPE (6-sided top that looks like a bolt) ¾"or 0.80" diameter anode. A few water heaters do use a "hot-water-outlet type" where the anode is part of the outlet piping. (You may want to check first.) 7. SAVE YOUR TANK AND SAVE $. Magnesium is the best anode rod material used to protect your water heater. This Magnesium sacrificial anode rod will decay instead of your hot water tank. That's it's job! 8. INSTALL IN SMALL SPACES. The About Fluid flexible hinged design allows you to install the anode rod in any location, requiring only twelve inches of overhead clearance..
Features & Highlights
- FITS: Almost all water heaters including; Rheem, Reliance, Richmond, Kenmore, State, GE, AO Smith and many more that also use the standard ¾" NPT Anode Rod Connection. The INCLUDED 1-1/16" Deep Well Socket will fit and remove your old anode rod and install your new anode upgrade. You can be certain that you won't have any leaks by using the INCLUDED Full Roll of Pipe Sealing Teflon Tape. The Large Roll of Teflon Tape leaves you with plenty left for the next time you check your anode's condition
- KIT INCLUDES! (1) HEX-TYPE ANODE ROD, most water heaters use this kit's ¾ NPT Anode Rod (2) BRASS CAP, just in case you don't trust your drain valve to shut completely (3) HARD-TO-FIND 1-1/16", 6-POINT DEEP-WELL CHROME VANADIUM SOCKET, fits both your old and your new anode (4) PIPE SEALING TEFLON TAPE, with plenty left over for the next time you check your anode's condition (5) INSTRUCTIONS. All you provide is a ½ Inch Ratchet or Breaker Bar, a friend and your favorite beverage! (not included).
- CHANGING THE ANODE ROD IS EASY, REPLACING YOUR WATER HEATER IS NOT! Anodes are designed to be easily and regularly replaced. Their only purpose is to decay instead of your water heater, and that's exactly what it will do. As soon as the anode rod is depleted and fully decayed, the water heater begins to rust, then crack, fail and leak. Inspecting and changing your anode rod every 2 years will keep your water heater's tank, strong, reliable and off your mind!
- ABOUT FLUID'S MAGNESIUM ANODE ROD KIT is the fastest and best choice to prevent your water heater from dissolving itself from the inside out! With the average cost to have a water heater replaced crossing over the $1,400.00 mark, replacing your anode rod is cheap peace-of-mind. This kit makes it simple with everything you need and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions, all in one box. IF YOU HAVE STINKY ROTTEN EGG SMELLING HOT WATER, PLEASE SEARCH FOR: About Fluid ALUMINUM/ZINC Anode Rod Kit
- WHAT I'VE LEARNED: Manufactures install an anode rod in every water heater at the factory because they know their tanks will quickly rust and fail without one. The anode rod takes the destruction from a chemical process called electrolysis so the tank doesn't have to. If the water heater has a 6 year warranty, the Anode Rod is sized to last about 5 years in laboratory conditions. Longer warranties on water heaters come with a new decal for the outside of the tank and a slightly larger Anode Rod.
Tools & Home Improvement
2.6 x 2.2 x 15.8 inches
Have questions about this item (669909615472), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by About Fluid, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: pexo34, ean: 0840194110945,
PEX-AL-PEX Tubing. The advantage of Plastic and Metal Combined. Grade A / Laser Produced - Don't settle for less in Quality. PEX-AL-PEX tubing has the corrosion resistance of PEX plastic pipe while still maintaining the rigid advantages of a metal pi...
mpn: D303-81-01, ean: 0747028039017,
This 8 in. wall-mounted ''S''-shaped shower arm with flange from Westbrass is the last piece you are looking for to complete your shower installation. It mounts to the wall at a 90-degree angle and lifts up to raise the shower head. Available in many...
mpn: 102-002, ean: 5662252269526,
DrainJet Hydraulic Drain Flushers are constructed of heavy duty specially treated reinforced industrial fabric for extra strength. They have a much greater flow rate than bulb-type flushers that require much of the pressure just to expand the rubber....