HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black
Super Savings Item! Save 40% on the HEATIT HISD 3-feet Pipe Heating with Built-in Thermostat, Black by HEATIT at Moseley Nash Water. MPN: 6947881542127. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Size:3-feet Why can HISD pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe? The plug of HISD owned the indication light to show you whether there is electricity or not. With the build in thermostat, you can save more energy. HISD pipe heating cable was approved by both CSA and ETL. You can have more confidence on the product safety. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers. HISD owned the aluminum foil and the tinned copper braid
Product Description & Reviews
Size:3-feet Why can HISD pipe heating cable give you a safe, healthy energy saving and durable water pipe? The plug of HISD owned the indication light to show you whether there is electricity or not. With the build in thermostat, you can save more energy. HISD pipe heating cable was approved by both CSA and ETL. You can have more confidence on the product safety. Pre-assemble pipe heating cable make installation easy for do-it-yourselfers. HISD owned the aluminum foil and the tinned copper braid to make sure the 100% screen rate to make the product more healthy and more stable. In the connection, HISD take the industrial grade heat shrinkage tube technology to make the cable more durable. How about the manufacturer? The factory meet ISO9001 standard (audit by BV)in the production process and the company take a very strict requirement on the incoming material, production process control, finish good inspection etc. Advanced product structure engineering design, good raw material, strict production process, strict internal management plus many years maneuvering experience make HISD more reliable. Application tips The HISD is pre-assemble and easy to install, protect the pipe diameters up to 1. 5" from freezing. You can choose different lengths based on the chart in the instruction. Warning Never allow heating cable to touch, cross or overlap itself at any points. No crossing. No spiraling. Never install heating cable on plastic pipe unless pipe is filled with water all the times. Do not install the same cable on more than one pipe. While it is coiled, never plug in the heating cable. Never alter this heating cable in any way. The thermostat and the entire heating cable has to be in contact with the pipe. Combustible material must not be within 1/2 in. of completed installation. Never use metal binding to secure heating cable to pipe.
Features & Highlights
- Use for water filled plastic (including PEX) or metal pipes. Not use for anything else, like empty water pipes, fuel lines, hoses, gutters, steam lines and so on. Two year limited quality . If you are not completely satisfied with HEATIT heating cable, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service in any time, we'll try our best to solve your issues.
- Pre-assembled easy to install. Including grounded plug with light, built in thermostat, and instructions. Easy to install and use. 120 volt, 7 watts/ft. Built in thermostat to turn the cable 37F on 50F off. Only use 5 amps or less of electricity. Energy saving. 100% screen rate with the Aluminum foil and tinned copper braid.
- Both CSA and ETL approved. Industrial grade heat shrinkage tube for connection. Tough XLPE as inner insulation and weather resistant PVC (high-low temperature) as out jacket.
- Maximum 1/2 in fiberglass insulation was used over the heating cable for lower temperature protection. Pipes must be at least 3 feet and at least 3/8'' and less than 1 1/2'' in. diameter. No crossing. No spiral. No overlap itself. Only straight.
- Testing the cable before the installation. Uncoil the cable, plug in the heating cable and then put the thermostat part of the cable into an ice bucket for few minutes. When the temperature is below 37F, the thermostat will energize the cable to work. Normally you can feel the slight warm on the heating cable in few minutes. To avoid the overheat, please don't plug in the cable for a long time for testing. When you feel the slight warm, please turn it off.
Pipe Heat Cables
Tools & Home Improvement
13 x 24 x 3 inches
5.39 x 1.3 x 9.8 inches
Have questions about this item (6947881542127), or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by HEATIT, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 64386, ean: 0043374643862,
This item is a M-D Building Products 64386 9-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat. Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables. This product is manufactured in China.This item is a M-D Building Products 64386 9-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with...
mpn: 04341, ean: 0043374043419,
M-D Pipe Heating Cable, M-D, 12 ft Length, Includes: Thermostat, UL Listed, For Designed to Prevent Water Line Freeze Up. .Prevents Frozen Water Pipes To -50°F. Easy To Install Just ''Wrap Around'' Application. Sensor Light Shows Thermostat Is Worki...
Self regulating electric heating cables are uesd for pipes, equipment and containers temperature control, heating, insulation, heating, in particular, where the material is easy to break down, deterioration, crystallization, condensation freezing. In...
mpn: H612100, ean: 0715629000170,
Raychem H612100 100' 6W Heat Cable Heat Cable TruckPak, WinterGard Wet, Wet Area, Length: 100 ft, 120V, 6 Watt, Includes: (2) Power Connections, (1) Splice/Tee Kit, (1) Roll of Application Tape & (10) ''Electric Traced'' Labels.Volts AC: 120. Type: H...